Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dahling Dora: K-I-S-S-I-N-G!



I'm new to this city, what are the good make-out spots in Toronto?

signed, 

Lip Action Places in Toronto

Dearest, Lapit:

A lady never kisses and tells but in this case. I'll let you in on my top five favourite make-out spots in Toronto.

1. Right smack in  Trinity Bellwoods there is this hill looking down upon a baseball field surrounded by trees and on a secluded bench, I once kissed a boy there while the sun was setting. Just Magic! 


2. Anywhere really in the Don Valley Brick Works. It's architecture would make anyone randy. I once made-out near Mud Creek beside a purdy little pond.

3. Top level in Chinatown's Dragon Centre there is this restaurant, you must walk through the restaurant on the left to a balcony, best view of the skyline and perfect for locking lips!

4. Listening to crashing waves while sitting on rocks near woodbine beach or on any beach. 

5.  And last but definitely not the least, smooching on Centre Island in Centreville's  Far Enough Farm (the islands petting zoo). When it's feeding time for the birds and you're stuck in the middle of them, eating your chocolate icecream. Thats the best time for kissing. Oh and make sure to canoodle in the hedge maze too!

hope that helps. 

wink.

DD

No comments: