Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Reminder of Design in Nature.

There are times when walking around the grey, hard, often cold concrete of a large city like Toronto can get you downright cranky. It's only when little patches of Spring colours peek through, that the crustiness of the city starts to soften. It doesn't help that this Spring feels a tad late and a cool one to boot! The buzz seems to be that everyone is having a bout of cabin fever - I know I am. So instead of seeking refuge, I decided to face the weather head-on yesterday and I'm glad I did.

With camera in hand, I gave myself a challenge to seek out the natural design that lures an amateur photographer like myself to it's vibrant hues and touchable textures. I caught a glimpse of some pretty lovely things. It seems Spring certainly shows off nature's extraordinary master design at work and, really, how can we not be inspired by that.









Have a lovely Holiday everyone!

Elee*

No comments: